Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Penpals during lockdown - Folded Letters

Are you writing more letters due to lockdown? I have acquired a few new penpals and re-united with old ones that dropped off due to one reason or another. Here are some folded letters links you may find interesting.

Folded letters from the war
http://riowang.blogspot.com/2011/09/triangular-letters.html

https://www.improvisedlife.com/2011/12/06/triangle-letter-how-to-mail-for-free/

Folded letters tutorials

What else are you doing to keep yourself busy? I've been doing alot of gardening in my sorely neglected garden and happy with the results.

Stay safe and stay motivated.



1 comment:

  1. No, I have not been letter writing, but I have been sending more cards than usual... loving your final graphics, especially the last one!
    Stay safe
    blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...