Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Street Library and Covid-19

So those of you waiting to hear about my street library, well there is nothing to tell except that it's on hold and I dont want to open it up just yet due to Covid-19. I want to keep every one safe. On Macleay Island we want to keep everyone safe and free as this virus has so far not come to the islands and we want to keep it that way.

CoronaVirus and Street Libraries, keeping it safe

Covid-19 and Freak storm

Covid-19 and Peep show

I don't really understand this one because the virus could be on the paperbag


40 times people find things in second hand books.

This is my favouriteA Charming Handmade Bookmark Found In "Little Women"

Please stay safe everyone and practice social isolation and distancing.  Have you or anyone contracted the virus? How are you keeping?

2 comments:

  1. You stay safe too Bridget. These are scary times aren't they? Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Bridget, and to know you are safe and well on your island.
    I am well thanks, in isolation, but with good neighbours and social distancing I am coping. The family are supporting me with shopping so I rarely go out other than for a walk
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...